LEGO City Fire 60214 Burger Bar Fire Rescue
Rescue the burgers! The LEGO® City burger bar sign is on fire and the owner needs your help. Strap on your oxygen tank, hop in the fire engine and head to the burger bar while your firefighter partner races ahead on her motorbike. When you arrive, aim the pump and start fighting the fire. Can you put it out before the burger shop burns down? And don't forget to extinguish the burning trash can!
Defend the local burger shop with the awesome LEGO® City 60214 Burger Bar Fire Rescue set, featuring a burger bar with sign and toppling fire elements, sliding service window and trash can. This fun set also features a fire truck with minifigure cab, 2 storage compartments, rotating back end and new-for-January-2019 directional pump with ‘water jet' function. There's also a motorbike with room for a fire extinguisher, new-for-January-2019 fire axe and 3 minifigures.
• Includes 3 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 firefighters and a grill chef.
• Features a fire truck toy with a minifigure cab, rotating back end, new-for-January-2019 directional pump with ‘water jet’ function and 2 storage compartments, plus a motorbike.
• Also includes a burger bar with burger sign, opening service window and a trash can.
• Accessory elements include a new-for-January-2019 fire axe, 2 helmets with opening visors, oxygen tank, trash can, motorbike helmet, small fire extinguisher and 5 buildable fire elements.
• Raise one or all sets of flames on the burger bar sign and trash can to put out a small fire or battle a raging inferno!
• Rotate the back end of the fire truck and squeeze the bellows on the water pump to launch the water elements and knock down the flames.
• Burger Bar with sign measures over 6” (17cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
• Fire truck toy with water pump retracted measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.